Cajun Spice - Superior Hand Blended Premium Mix by Spice Masters - Authentic Made Simple - BBQ Rubs & Marinades - Same Day Dispatch
Blend No.2 Cajun - Associated with Louisiana and the deep south, used in Creole cooking. It is a wonderful style of cooking that we love, it is all about flavour. As a BBQ rub it will bring your meals alive, cook a spatchcock chicken on the BBQ in less than 40 minutes and serve with a simple salad, coleslaw and some crusty fresh bread. Cajun was originally cooked in a single iron pot, typically on an open fire. With our Cajun mix and recipe card you can make a tasty dish in less than 30 minutes.
Celery Salt, Paprika, Fennel, Basil, Chilli, Black Pepper, Mustard, Garlic, Cumin, Onion, Cayenne Pepper.
- Cajun Spice is associated with Louisiana and the deep south, used in Creole cooking. It is a wonderful style of cooking that we love as its all about the flavour
- Our hand blended Cajun spice is made in small batches to our own recipes using the very best ingredients so you get easy superior results every time, our motto has always been - Authentic Made Simple
- We’ll also show you how to easily cook a beautiful Cajun gumbo in less than 40 minutes with our easy to follow downloadable recipe (instructions included), we’ve got over 20 years’ experience cooking with spices and we’re passionate about sharing our recipes with you
- Each pack of Cajun spice mix contains just spices and no artificial preservatives or additives. It’s packed full of flavour and a little goes a long way, you will receive enough to cook 10 wonderfully spiced meals that will serve 4 to 5 people each time
- All of our blends can be used as a BBQ rub or for grilling; Cajun works incredibly well with a wide variety of meats and can be used as a traditional dry rub or as a wet marinade with a little oil. It’s also wonderful on vegetables and our blend is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Same day dispatch on everything ordered before 3pm
Free delivery on everything for the UK using Royal Mails 48hr service.
Next Day delivery for the UK is £6.95 if ordereded by 3pm Mon - Fri using a Royal Mail service.
Postage is calculated based on your order and destination and this is automatically calculated in the checkout process.
For most of Europe it will be typically 4 - 10 days depending on the destination.
For the rest of world typically 7 - 14 days depending on the destination.
We want you to be delighted with your spice selection and we're so sure you will absoloulty love them we make you this simple promise.
Try them, cook a meal or use them as a rub and have a BBQ and if you don't agree that they're packed full of flavour...
If they're not as as easy to use as we say they are...
if there is anything else you don't like about them you may send back any unused and we will be happily give you a refund.